Why invest in piano lessons?
1. Learn a life-long skill - Years after taking lessons, adults can sit down and play by memory a favorite piece they learned as a child.
2. Music makes you smarter - Studies have shown that children who study music, improve their math and reading scores.
3. Develop hand-eye coordination - Develop fine motor skills and coordination between reading notes and making music.
4. Grow in problem solving skills - Students learn to analyze and identify problems and create solutions in learning new pieces and new skills.
5. Learn perseverance - Gives students a long-term pursuit of goals. In a society that emphasizes speed, perseverance is a skill that must be taught and developed.
6. Create your own music - Explore making your own melodies and creating harmony.